What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A recipe book of clean nutritious meals that the whole family will love
- You will save lots of money – Think of all the wasted ingredients you have simply flushed down the sink
- You will be not only looking after your waist line, you will be shrinking it
- Think of the smiles you will bring to your family’s faces
- See exactly why these recipes are simply amazing
- You can have your snacks and eat them too
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Clean Recipes Made Easy scores 74.75/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://cleanrecipesmadeeasy.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is AUD32.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: cleanrecipesmadeeasy.com you’ll also be taken through to cleanrecipesmadeeasy.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)